Here are some facts about Africa…
- 1.75 Billion are desperately poor
- 1 Billion are hungry
- Millions are held in the bondage of sexual trafficking
- Nearly half of all Africans have no access to health facilities
- 10 Million die each year from: diarrhea, acute respiratory illness, malaria and measles
- 2% of the world’s grain harvest is enough to erase the problem of hunger and malnutrition throughout the world
- American Christians by themselves have the wherewithal to house every orphan in this world
In the few minutes you have been reading these facts, almost 90 children have died of preventable diseases.
It is overwhelming! How can you help? First of all, you can pray for the people of Africa. More than anything else, they need hope. We believe that their hope for the future lies in Jesus Christ and in obtaining an education. Please, prayerfully consider becoming a Nosim Maasai Mission donor. Our donors are the generous people who help to feed and educate the children of Ole Kimunke, a small village in Kenya Africa. For $30 a month, you can feed and educate a primary school-aged child. For $60 a month, you can feed and educate a high school student! If you feel called to assist us in our mission of hope, please contact us. Thank you for your prayers!